11.01.2011

NEW! Printable Month-by-Month Chart for Introducing Solids

When I introduced solid foods to my son, I determined what to introduce and when through books and numerous internet sources.  I then kept a few key lists and books in the kitchen to mark off what I had introduced, and all the time thought "what a pain."

To make life easier for new parents, I created what I wanted: one simple, printable chart with all of the healthy basics that need to be introduced and blanks for check marks so that it is easy to see what you have served.  

Please review this chart or any plan for introducing solids with your pediatrician.  You will also find further information on each month's foods under the tab "Introducing Solids," where a copy of the chart will always be available.

A handy food reference list for new parents is coming soon!   

3 comments:

  1. This is excellent, thank you so much!!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it!! my son loves his new foods!!

      Delete
    2. I am so glad to hear it! Enjoy your little boy; they are quite amazing.

      Delete